Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Brand spanking new car!!!!!!! First things first, what should I do with the interior?

Search this Thread

Old December 8th, 2016, 1:47 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OnStar Advisor
Hi BigGirlShoes,

OnStar does not collect or use any personally identifiable customer data without a customer’s consent. Before a customer even gives consent, we describe what data is to be collected and how it will be used. If a customer declines, we do not collect any data from the vehicle.

The green light just means that your OnStar system is operational and active. Dealerships typically assist customers by activating their OnStar unit and walking them through account set-up when you purchase your vehicle. If you have any additional questions/concerns about OnStar, please don’t hesitate to send us a private message or email us at socialmedia@gm.com!

Amber G.
OnStar Customer Care
hi amber! so why would the light turn green out of nowhere? sometimes it lights up by itself and turns off randomly.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 6:47 PM
CF Junior Member

so i went with www.myseatcovers.com and got leatherette covers. i have double stitching on my seat covers too. you can see a close up of my double stitching on their website too.

totally great people, easily the best price around and amazing service and product. i love my seat covers and glad i went with them. no more crap on my seats! now i need floor mats. weathertech?

Old August 7th, 2017, 2:44 PM
Administrator

Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Those look sweet!
Old August 15th, 2017, 6:24 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by in2pro
Those look sweet!
they're withstanding dogs and babies. perfect for my needs!!!!!!!

next up, trailer hitch and ball connector.
Old December 1st, 2017, 5:36 PM
CF Beginner

hey, new member here. i wanted to know more about these seat covers? just got me a new truck and looking to protect the original seats. but what i'm finding online is that a bunch of seat cover companies are a scam and i can't find anything on myseatcovers.com
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:33 AM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum.
Check out Katzkins.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 12:10 PM
CF Beginner

do you have them 73shark? katzkins seem very pricey. leather really isn't my style either, but i really would like to have some nice seat covers.
Old December 27th, 2017, 9:21 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by TERRYJUICE
hey, new member here. i wanted to know more about these seat covers? just got me a new truck and looking to protect the original seats. but what i'm finding online is that a bunch of seat cover companies are a scam and i can't find anything on myseatcovers.com
Well, they didn't scam me. I know they're a new company and donate a portion of all sales to different charities. They don't seem to be a scam to me, I had a great experience with them and a few of my family members purchased through them for christmas. Perhaps you can give them a call! There are 2 people that work there, and they actually purchase their covers directly from a manufacturer but I don't know who.