Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Buyer Beware: 2021 Suburban High Country

Search this Thread

Old December 6th, 2020, 2:31 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buyer Beware: 2021 Suburban High Country

Recently purchased a 2021 Suburban High Country with air suspension...a feature I specifically waited for!

A few days after receiving the truck, I received a "Service Leveling System" and the air suspension wouldn't raise or lower.

I took it in for service, they tightened a leaky hose, cleared the code, and sent me home.

The very next day, I received the same error code and noticed that the driver side front was sagging.

I took it in for service again, and this time they said they found a broken o-ring, replaced it with a new one, and sent me home. Assuring me that the issue was resolved.

Today - again only 24 hours removed from picking the truck up from service - the family and I were out running errands and fortunately only a few miles from home. On our way back home, we received the "service leveling system" error followed by a very violent bouncing anytime we drive faster than 5MPH. We kept the hazards on and limped home, bouncing all the way like a low rider.

I want to love this truck, but my goodness....
The following users liked this post:
2022Z71 (June 10th, 2022)
Old June 10th, 2022, 9:53 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2022 z71 service leveling system

[QUOTE=NewSuburbanDrama;457115]Recently purchased a 2021 Suburban High Country with air suspension...a feature I specifically waited for!

A few days after receiving the truck, I received a "Service Leveling System" and the air suspension wouldn't raise or lower.

I took it in for service, they tightened a leaky hose, cleared the code, and sent me home.

The very next day, I received the same error code and noticed that the driver side front was sagging.

I took it in for service again, and this time they said they found a broken o-ring, replaced it with a new one, and sent me home. Assuring me that the issue was resolved.

Today - again only 24 hours removed from picking the truck up from service - the family and I were out running errands and fortunately only a few miles from home. On our way back home, we received the "service leveling system" error followed by a very violent bouncing anytime we drive faster than 5MPH. We kept the hazards on and limped home, bouncing all the way like a low rider.

I want to love this truck, but my goodness....[/QUOTE

Ive had my Z71 for a month, less than 2K miles and I'm having the same issue. What was the problem? Was there a permanent fix?