Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Dash light mystery

Search this Thread

Old October 2nd, 2019, 11:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash light mystery

New here and need some help/advice.

I have a 2007 Tahoe LTZ. LOVE the truck. Never had a real issue. The past year, I will start the truck and drive, usually about 5 minutes or so, and then there is a long series of chimes (like the put on your seat belt tone) and several of the same lights come on every time. The ABS, Brake, and Trac Control lights. The driveability and ride do not seem to change at all. I have also used the 4WD in low and high in the snow with these on and there is no change. This does not happen ALL the time but about 80% of the time. My mechanic just replaced the ABS sensor and obviously cleared the codes like he's supposed to. On the test drive, the lights did not come on since he wasn't driving it for more than a few minutes but OF COURSE, they came on for me later. I have read a while back that this may be the BCM but I can now no longer find that post. Now anything I read about a faulty BCM has items actually not working as opposed to my symptoms. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I have attached a pic. The airbag is apparently a recall that I am too lazy to complete.

Last edited by Lawman; October 2nd, 2019 at 11:06 AM.