Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Does Your Tahoe Have A Name?

Search this Thread

Old January 18th, 2007, 9:50 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does Your Tahoe Have A Name?

Yeah, I know, dumb thread. But the hay? Ya gotta have some fun.

My Tahoe named itself - 'The Bull'

How? Some woman that was obviously 3 sheets to the wind was driving well under the speed limit; she’d stop in the middle of the road when a car would come up behind her and let them pass. As soon as the car passed her, she'd flipher high beams on. I watched her do this to 3 cars, then it was my turn to go around her, which I did. She flipped her highs on and left them on. Well, I don't take kindly to that BS so I pulled over until she passed me, then I gave her a taste of her own medicine and put my highs right in her back window. She freaked out!!!!! Stopped in the middle of the road (35mph zone) and came out of her car a swingin' and a yellin'. I just rolledmy window down and yelled, "if ya mess with 'The Bull', ya get the horns,"then blew doors around her and called the cops. Ever since, my Tahoe has been referred to as ‘The Bull’.
Old January 20th, 2007, 4:42 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Does Your Tahoe Have A Name?

I have not named mine, but I have to say I am glad you called the PD on that lady before she hurt somebody (Its one of the few times in life that you can prevent something bad from happening by calling her sorry A$$ in to the cops). Driving below the speed limit is a dead give away many times someone is DUI. Good Job.
Old January 20th, 2007, 9:31 AM
CF Senior Member

Damien....Because it's possessed.

https://chevroletforum.com/m_18732/tm.htm

or maybe

Hoover

cause it picks up every speck of dust on the road.

Old January 20th, 2007, 5:02 PM
CF Beginner

my tahoes name is nothinnice
Old January 20th, 2007, 5:24 PM
CF Active Member

My wife named her Hoe "T-2" because it's her second 07'Tahoe. I drive a 03' Silverado LT and named it "Rocky" like in "Like a Rock". Years ago I had a 71' VW Bus and I called it "Magic Bus" it was kind of a WHO thing back then. I almost forgot about my 78' & 79' 1100Yamaha's, they were awesome for their time. I called them Ying & Yang.
Old January 20th, 2007, 5:25 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: engine2

I have not named mine, but I have to say I am glad you called the PD on that lady before she hurt somebody (Its one of the few times in life that you can prevent something bad from happening by calling her sorry A$$ in to the cops). Driving below the speed limit is a dead give away many times someone is DUI. Good Job.
I always call in drunk drivers. To me it's one of the most selfish and irresponsible actions anyone can make. If someone gets behind the wheel drunk, you just F'd with me and everyone else on the road, and I don't stand for it. "Mess with 'The Bull', ya get the horns!”

ORIGINAL: Gman
Years ago I had a 71' VW Bus and I called it "Magic Bus" it was kind of a WHO thing back then.
Hippie

ORIGINAL: doo600
Hoover

No joke their. GM says in their marketing material that the Tahoe has the lowest drag of any large SUV, even better than the Porsche Cayenne (sp?). This very well may be, but the back of these things collects more dirt than, well, a Hoover.
Old January 20th, 2007, 5:36 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: engine2

I always call in drunk drivers. To me it's one of the most selfish and irresponsible actions anyone can make. If someone gets behind the wheel drunk, you just F'd with me and everyone else on the road, and I don't stand for it. "Mess with 'The Bull', ya get the horns!”

ORIGINAL: Gman
Years ago I had a 71' VW Bus and I called it "Magic Bus" it was kind of a WHO thing back then.
Hippie

ORIGINAL: doo600
Hoover

No joke. GM says in their marketing material that the Tahoe has the lowest drag of any large SUV, even better than the Porsche Cayenne (sp?). This very well may be, but the back of these things collects more dirt than, well, a Hoover.