Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Door Locks

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door Locks

I have a 2008 Suburban 1500. The driver side lock and window work fine and the driver control will open and close all windows. The driver side door lock switch does not lock/unlock any door other than the driver door. The front passenger door lock switch will lock/unlock the driver door but does not lock the passenger door. When shifting out of park, only the driver door locks.
Old May 6th, 2018, 1:37 PM
CF Monarch

Received 263 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by pico
I have a 2008 Suburban 1500. The driver side lock and window work fine and the driver control will open and close all windows. The driver side door lock switch does not lock/unlock any door other than the driver door. The front passenger door lock switch will lock/unlock the driver door but does not lock the passenger door. When shifting out of park, only the driver door locks.
Should be a setup option on your dash radio cluster screen to change that to open/lock all doors on the vehicle. Thats what my 2015 Malibu has anyhow.