Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Early 2007 Nav Unit

Search this Thread

Old November 26th, 2007, 1:33 PM
davemec

Default Early 2007 Nav Unit

Has anyone with the early version of the Nav unit had it successfully fixed/updated to take care of the issues with the clock and playing mp3 discs? I know there were other issues with the unit that they decided to "fix" by changing to a different model, but I wanted to know if GM is actually going to fix or replace the original units. It really says alot about a company when they admit to issues existing, but they won't spend the money to fix them.
Old November 28th, 2007, 5:27 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Early 2007 Nav Unit

Yep, I also have a lot of problems with my navigation. I already went to the chevy dealership/service dept. to complain about this and they made the phone call somewhere where they were told that GM is working to fix the problem such as adding opton for cross street whensearching forspecific location, etc. Bad news is thatthis update won't be available for another few months. So, I guess we will have to wait and hope thatthe newupdated software(when it comes out) will solveexisting problems.
Old November 29th, 2007, 8:27 AM
davemec

Default RE: Early 2007 Nav Unit

Thanks for the info. I'll keep checking with the dealer to see if they ever fix this. It sucks that I am nearing the end of my warranty period though.