Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Edge Evolution EEC2200 FYI

Search this Thread

Old June 18th, 2007, 8:22 AM
e
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Edge Evolution EEC2200 FYI

my thoughts exactly. I know on the 97-03 ford f150 they have a vent as well and they worked that in on that pod, so I'm sure they will be working around the vent as well. I'm calling today to check on the pods
Old June 18th, 2007, 9:56 AM
CF Active Member

Any word on gas mileage savings with this yet?? I want to purchase one, but my main reason for buying it would be to get better mileage out of my tanks of gas.
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:28 AM
CF Junior Member

Hopefully Edge doesn't have the same problems with their gas products as they did their diesels. Just my .02 cents.
Old June 18th, 2007, 12:06 PM
e
CF Senior Member

coming from a jobbers stand point they all have there problems. When dealing with electronics this is bound to happen. Look at the FACTORY 08 fire breathing S-Duty. A simple program tune and problem fixed.Point is when a problem comes about they do handle their problems as good as anybody. Now I can not speak for everyones dealing with them but as for us they have been more than helpful, fact is, if they didn't stand by their product we would not sell them and this goes for allother vendors as well........
Old June 18th, 2007, 7:44 PM
CF Active Member

I am finding a lot of sites that list this for $399-419. I really want to purchase one----if I can get even 1 mpg better with it, and a little more power.
Old June 18th, 2007, 9:25 PM
e
CF Senior Member

ORIGINAL: toydriver00

I am finding a lot of sites that list this for $399-419.
might want to give them a call and see if they actually have them. The lowest this unit can sell for is 449.10. If you find it cheaper than its not an authorized edge dealer and good luck with the warranty. I spoke with my Edge rep and asked if we could do a little cheaper for the members on this forum and I was told that if ANYone goes under the MVP pricing they will loose the right to sell their product. I wish I could offer it cheaper guys and gals but I'm not willing to loose the 100-130 we sell a month, sorry. There are a few other product lines that are included in this program together not just edge, and you would loose them all.
On a another note we have them in stock ready to ship and I will ship for free.......
Old June 19th, 2007, 10:32 AM
CF Junior Member

It really doesn't matter ifthey "handle their problems" if they're putting a product out that can potentially be dangerous to the consumer. Like the problem Edge has had with their products causing vehicles to die while they're in motion doing 60+ on the freeway. Not very safe if you ask me.

Oh, and there are quite a few people on dieselplace forum that will attest that they don't exactly have the best track record when it comes to customer service either. I've been there and done that, that is why I run a different tuner on my Duramax now.
Old June 27th, 2007, 11:01 AM
CF Active Member

Both places are MVP dealers and listed on the Edge Products website. If you can match their price, I will buy from you.

ORIGINAL: e

ORIGINAL: toydriver00

I am finding a lot of sites that list this for $399-419.
might want to give them a call and see if they actually have them. The lowest this unit can sell for is 449.10. If you find it cheaper than its not an authorized edge dealer and good luck with the warranty. I spoke with my Edge rep and asked if we could do a little cheaper for the members on this forum and I was told that if ANYone goes under the MVP pricing they will loose the right to sell their product. I wish I could offer it cheaper guys and gals but I'm not willing to loose the 100-130 we sell a month, sorry. There are a few other product lines that are included in this program together not just edge, and you would loose them all.
On a another note we have them in stock ready to ship and I will ship for free.......
Old June 27th, 2007, 5:47 PM
CF Active Member

If anyone is interested in this, I have an Authorized Edge dealer who will sell this for $395 shipped to your door. Just PM me and I will give you their info. When you check out on their webpage, you mention me and they will knock the price down for you. I am not getting anything for this, I just thought that I would do everyone a favor. I asked several dealers what the best deal was that they could give me, and this was it!!

Sean
Old June 28th, 2007, 9:06 AM
CF Senior Member

that deal is mor like it i now what we pay for these as dealers i think we are all just a little nervous to sell these things to cheap because if they find out they will pull are rights to buy and sell these as dealers

Quick Reply: Edge Evolution EEC2200 FYI