Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Engine wont start with random Codes

Search this Thread

Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:45 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine wont start with random Codes

This is going to be a little long of a thread but i want to explain everything. I had a collapsed lifer and had to tear it all apart, I had replaced both sides with new lifters. Torqued everything down all new head bolts and all Nothing reused as for major bolts.In process got my computer sent out to get the Displacement shut of. Got everything connected. Wouldn't turn over. Checked it all out noticed a ground wire. No big deal connected it back up. Started to crank. Crank well By the way, I have tons of fuel. But I have a bunch of random codes coming though. No security light tho. (Watched on youtube and read forums about the security lock) These codes that are coming up are Things i have never seen in my life of having this suburban. Then it came to a point where it would not crank at all. Battery is good i checked it and even shown a "Good battery" under my charger. Lights are super bright. Nothing indicating a bad or low voltage. Any one have any idea's? I have done the 10 min key thing 5 seconds out. 10 min in. To make sure it was not the security lock out. The fuses are all good nothing shows bad i pulled every single one of them. I will submit pictures of the check engine lights that come on. I spent an hr and a half looking for possible missed connections and came up with nothing.
Old August 22nd, 2019, 10:54 AM
CF Beginner

Old August 22nd, 2019, 12:41 PM
CF Beginner

Currently looking at a fuse block problem but i dont think that is it
Old August 25th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Did you do a DoD delete and put in all the same lifters or did you simply repair the damaged ones?
I would suspect something is not connected correctly or some other programming issue, did you do any programming after the repair?
Have you tried clearing all codes and seeing what comes back?
I'd start with the first code set and trace it out to see where it leads you, look for any common thread in all the error codes..
Old August 26th, 2019, 11:11 AM
CF Beginner

yes, I replaced All lifters, Engine has 187 to 185 psi in each cyl, Does not have injector pulse or spark. We are getting another Computer to try from my programmer. But other then that. Wont start, But cranks now
Old August 30th, 2019, 5:41 PM
CF Beginner

RESOLVED: Turns out it was the computer, My tech guy sent out a bad one and didn't know it. First time Turn over right up and away So issue

RESOLVED::: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED:: RESOLVED