Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Finally "Theft Lock" Navigation Solved!

Search this Thread

Old April 13th, 2021, 10:42 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally "Theft Lock" Navigation Solved!

Well Well It's easier than ever now.....

with technology advancing and demand things are a lot easier these Days and I have found a way to get Our Navs working in 2 Minutes.
actually 10 secs.....

1st Thank GOD!
2nd go to the OBD Genie's website and order a Genie, it looks like a small Bluetooth OBD Reader.
3rd fire up "Theft Locked" Radio
4th place the Genie into the OBD for 10 seconds and B00M!..........Music and Movies with Navigation!

I will add that 07 to 09 Vehicles probably need matching Year Radios and probably the same for 10 to 14 because I used both in My 07 Suburban 07 thru 09 works the other Radio has volume issues. I wanted that 1 to Work because it has memory and USB.

NOTE: OBD Genie shipped Me a Adapter with all pins or prongs present and it didn't work.
Ms. Crystal said that was a problem and shipped out 1 with pin #3 missing and it unlocked & programmed My Vin within 10 seconds.

This My Friends is The Final Chapter.....B00M!
Old September 13th, 2021, 3:17 PM
CF Beginner

Very true! We have had great experience with Crystal and obdgenie as well...especially with adding the OEM Nav, one of the easiest ways to add Nav in the world.
Old September 14th, 2021, 9:10 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by scotthemechanic
Very true! We have had great experience with Crystal and obdgenie as well...especially with adding the OEM Nav, one of the easiest ways to add Nav in the world.
very satisfying and all without leaving Home. 2 Days to shipment arrival and the customer service 👌 great. I don't advertise for any but the hill I had to climb and if you're reading this I'm sure Y'all know.

This Forum in it's entirety has helped Me to enjoy that old 07 Suburban LTZ, glad to help anyway possible