Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Gear indicator not indicating PRN when cold and D321 when hot

Search this Thread

Old September 10th, 2017, 2:08 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Gear indicator not indicating PRN when cold and D321 when hot

Been a while since I been on here. Guess that's a good thing. But having some issues now with the 07 burb. So wife was driving home when service stabilitrak traction control comes on with a check engine light. Pull the code. It was p2769 and p0700. For the tcc solenoid. She also mentioned the gear indicator wasn't functioning. Wouldn't underline the gear it's in. And was getting a hard shifting when put in drive. So parked it until I could do the solenoid. So I've changed the tcc and shift solenoids along with a new filter gasket and 6 qts of fluid. Cleared the ce light and went for a drive. All has been well. I've done about 100 miles so far. No ce or stabilitrak and truck is driving well. All except the gear indicator. Upon first start up. PRN get underlined. Then after driving for a while the D gets underlined. And will move to the 321. But when you go to NR or P it will not. Also backup camera will motor work in R and doors will not unlock in P. But initially they do work when underlined(cold start). I also have changed the neutral safety switch and lower gear cable(because I broke the stupid plastic piece that goes into the bracket on the side of the transmission). I'm stumped. Aside from the bcm or reprogramming. Any advise.
Old September 19th, 2017, 6:41 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No one??? Anyone??? P2769 code???