Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Help troubleshooting AC in 07 2500 Suburban

Search this Thread

Old June 2nd, 2016, 8:33 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help troubleshooting AC in 07 2500 Suburban

Front AC and heat wont blow in front, panel is up and running but nothing happens. Rear works fine. Do I start with the blower or compressor? Thanks
Old June 2nd, 2016, 1:49 PM
Super Moderator

Received 509 Likes on 469 Posts

do you mean there is no airflow from the front hvac system?

with the key and front blower fan switch turned to high...hammer fist the blower motor....if it starts running, you need a blower motor.

If that does not work, check for power to the blower motor. Unplug the blower motor connector and check for power and grd with key on and blower switch on.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 8:26 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok. I got nada. Only air coming thru is at highway speeds and it's not cold and not strong.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 1:52 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by crc419
Ok. I got nada. Only air coming thru is at highway speeds and it's not cold and not strong.
Hello crc419,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing concerns with the air conditioning in your Suburban. I certainly understand how frustrating that is, especially with summer quickly approaching. While I recognize that you're taking a do-it-yourself approach, if you decide to take it to a dealership for diagnosis, let me know and I'd be happy to assist.

Have a great weekend!

Chelsea D.
Chevrolet Customer Care