Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

LT2 with NAV double charge...

Search this Thread

Old January 22nd, 2007, 3:17 PM
gfraigun

Default RE: LT2 with NAV double charge...

Hey everyone, just have a question for you all. Anyone else out there with anLT2 and the Nav system notice that their sticker has the $495 charge for the bose speakers even though the website and brochure clearly states that the bose is included with the Navigation System?

Thanks,
G.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 4:10 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default This is ridiculous!

include

One entry found for include.

Main Entry: in·clude

Pronunciation: in-'klüd

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): in·clud·ed; in·clud·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin includere, from in- + claudere to close -- more at CLOSE

1 : to shut up : ENCLOSE

2 : to take in or comprise as a part of a whole or group

3 : to contain between or within <two sides and the included angle>

- in·clud·able or in·clud·ible /-'klü-d&-b&l/ adjective
synonyms INCLUDE, COMPREHEND, EMBRACE, INVOLVE mean to contain within as part of the whole. INCLUDE suggests the containment of something as a constituent, component, or subordinate part of a larger whole <the price of dinner includes dessert>. COMPREHEND implies that something comes within the scope of a statement or definition <his system comprehends all history>. EMBRACE implies a gathering of separate items within a whole <her faith embraces both Christian and non-Christian beliefs>. INVOLVE suggests inclusion by virtue of the nature of the whole, whether by being its natural or inevitable consequence <the new job involves a lot of detail>.

I just don't see anywhere in Merrriam-Websters definition of "Included" that states (or even remotely implies) that the word "Included" has any correlation to the phrase "At no additional charge".
Old January 22nd, 2007, 4:26 PM
gfraigun

Default RE: This is ridiculous!

ORIGINAL: ZX1100F1

include

One entry found for include.

Main Entry: in·clude

Pronunciation: in-'klüd

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): in·clud·ed; in·clud·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Latin includere, from in- + claudere to close -- more at CLOSE

1 : to shut up : ENCLOSE

2 : to take in or comprise as a part of a whole or group

3 : to contain between or within <two sides and the included angle>

- in·clud·able or in·clud·ible /-'klü-d&-b&l/ adjective
synonyms INCLUDE, COMPREHEND, EMBRACE, INVOLVE mean to contain within as part of the whole. INCLUDE suggests the containment of something as a constituent, component, or subordinate part of a larger whole <the price of dinner includes dessert>. COMPREHEND implies that something comes within the scope of a statement or definition <his system comprehends all history>. EMBRACE implies a gathering of separate items within a whole <her faith embraces both Christian and non-Christian beliefs>. INVOLVE suggests inclusion by virtue of the nature of the whole, whether by being its natural or inevitable consequence <the new job involves a lot of detail>.
You're so smart, you humble me...

Hey everyone, just have a question for you all. Anyone else out there with anLT2 and the Nav system notice that their sticker has the $495 charge for the bose speakers even though the website and brochure clearly states that the bose is included with the Navigation System?

Thanks,
G.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 4:41 PM
CF Addict

I sure wish that I could say the same about you.

What is this now your 5th or 6th thread about this subject?
Do you think that all the people who frequent this forum are retarded and didn't comprehend your previous posts, or are you just trying to cause more trouble?
Never mind, we all know the answer.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 5:05 PM
gfraigun

I sure wish that I could say the same about you.

What is this now your 5th or 6th thread about this subject?
Do you think that all the people who frequent this forum are retarded (no just you) and didn't comprehend your previous posts, or are you just trying to cause more trouble?
Never mind, we all know the answer.
You're so smart... I wish I could count as well as you. I started the thread twice.. In the in the Tahoe forum and the Suburban forum since the question applies to both trucks.

Thanks,
G.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 5:18 PM
CF Addict

You're an idiot!

Do you think that all of a sudden you're going to start getting the replies that you want to hear?
Then what? A class action?

I hate people like you.....

You're dead as$ wrong and too damn stupid to realize it.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 5:28 PM
gfraigun

You're an idiot!

Do you think that all of a sudden you're going to start getting the replies that you want to hear?
Then what? A class action?

I hate people like you.....

You're dead as$ wrong and too damn stupid to realize it.
Yes, you're right. The astuteness and nuance of your posts humble me. My question must be irrelevant to the whole world.

Thanks,
G.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 7:14 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

Yes, you're right. The astuteness and nuance of your posts humble me. My question must be irrelevant to the whole world.

Thanks,
G.
Geez buddy, If you're so concerned about being overcharged and deceptive practices why post it on the forum 10 different times. How about go back to the dealer and have them explain it. It's actually pretty simple.

1. You want Nav
2. You need to have Bose for Nav
3. The brochure says nothing about getting Nav and Bose for $2200, only that it's included.
4.You order Nav
5. They include Bose and itemize it on the paperwork
6. You post the same message on a friendly forum 115 times and **** everyone off enough where they make it a point not to help.
7. You get banned...oh wait, that part hasn't happened yet.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 8:21 PM
gfraigun

ORIGINAL: doo600

Geez buddy, If you're so concerned about being overcharged and deceptive practices why post it on the forum 10 different times. How about go back to the dealer and have them explain it. It's actually pretty simple.

1. You want Nav
2. You need to have Bose for Nav
3. The brochure says nothing about getting Nav and Bose for $2200, only that it's included.
4.You order Nav
5. They include Bose and itemize it on the paperwork
6. You post the same message on a friendly forum 115 times and **** everyone off enough where they make it a point not to help.
7. You get banned...oh wait, that part hasn't happened yet.
Thank you for the comments. I am glad that you see the brochure indicating the NAV is included. However, asyour responsereally doesn't address my question I shall not address it except to say that I am simply looking for other people with the LT2 and Nav and inquiring and to what their sticker indicates.
Old January 22nd, 2007, 10:26 PM
CF Addict

This moron is not getting it and he wouldn’t be wasting his time here if he actually thought that he had a leg to stand on, he's just trying to find someone else to hold hands with.

I know this type very well and they're always trying to scam something for nothing no matter what they have to go through or how stupid they look in the process.

Quick Reply: LT2 with NAV double charge...