Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Michigan or Ohio State

Search this Thread

Old November 14th, 2006, 5:42 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Michigan or Ohio State

Touche'

I don't think he can be described as a person, place, or thing.

Don't think I didn't know what you were talking about when you said criminals. It's an unfortunate thing. I mean to have all that talent and nothing to show for it.

Incidently, I built Chris Perry's home when he got drafted by the Bengals and moved down here. Got to know his mom and he is a stand up guy. That is until he ran his mouth in the Dayton Daily News today. Not a big Bengals fan but he's a good guys just the same.

~digdug
Old November 18th, 2006, 11:17 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hate to be the first one to respond since the game is over! HAHA. But as I assumed the Bucks won the game. It was closer than expected, and closer than it should have been. There was and is no doubt the buckeyes are the best team in the nation.
Old November 20th, 2006, 12:06 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big:

I think most ppl would agree that Michigan played a hell of a game, and that would it have been on a neutral surface, lets say maybe Arizona, it may have been a different outcome. They only beat us by a field goal. I agree, the Bucks are the best team in the nation right now, but I'd say we are a damn close second.

Jason
Old November 20th, 2006, 1:20 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jason,

I agree, i was just giving you guys a hard time. It was a great game. I am not bias to either team, i just like watching a good football game. I think that Michigan put up a good arguement for a rematch! I personally would like to see the rematch!