Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

navigation error

Search this Thread

Old October 10th, 2006, 12:58 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default navigation error

hello everyone i have an 07 lt3 tahoe with rear dvd and navigation with back up cameras i have been trying to use the navigation
system but it just gives me wrong routes and ive inputed for freeways only and viseversa my problem is that if im infront of an address 204 it tells me im infront of address 207 its off is there a way i can calibrate this navigation system im a honda owner
and the 07 honda accord navigation system tells me exactly where i am one more thing on the 07 tahoe when im on the freeway it doesnt recognize that im exiting the freeway so when im on the feeter it still thinks in on the freeway ???? and voice recognition is to good even if i scream my lungs out is there any one expieriencing these issues
Old October 10th, 2006, 11:36 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: navigation error

Junior,

You need to get rid of that navigation unit. You can remove it and sell it to me cheap and get yourself an aftermarket unit? Let me know your LOW price! Thanks and sorry that unit was probably made for my Tahoe!
Old October 11th, 2006, 1:50 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: biglg

Thanks and sorry that unit was probably made for my Tahoe!

Now that's funny.
Old October 11th, 2006, 3:36 PM
CF Addict

Junior must not have thought it was too funny! I still havent received the unit nor have i been offered a price yet. Maybe he is having problems getting it removed for me.
Old October 12th, 2006, 11:50 AM
CF Junior Member

48000.00 sounds good for my unit lol
i just havent had time to reply to my post nore have i had time to enter my vin in the link i was givin buy some one els and this is a
double thread started by me just taking up space if some one would move it to my first thread that be great i tried to delete it like in other forums but i dont see the option thanks guys for the humor now hoe can i fix this dam navi lol
Old October 12th, 2006, 3:59 PM
CF Addict

JUNIOR,

I was losing sleep on getting your Navigation unit, I guess i will be able to sleep again since you arent hooking me up. Anyone have one they just cant stand and want to get rid of at a low price?
Old October 12th, 2006, 9:53 PM
CF Junior Member

there use to be a link to the vin etc. to check and see if i had the correct version of navigation cd but i quess the mods deleted the thread anyone know ehre i can find the link
Old October 12th, 2006, 10:14 PM
CF Active Member

I had the 1.10 version and when I called them, they are sending me the current version of the nav (2.0). Thanks for the heads up on this.
Old October 13th, 2006, 2:42 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.gmnavdisc.com/owner-vin.do
Old October 13th, 2006, 4:18 PM
CF Addict

Does anyone have the new or old version for the 07 nav units that they want to get rid of at a decent price? Thanks, Landon.

Quick Reply: navigation error