Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

New to Chevy. Possible first Tahoe.

Search this Thread

Old August 17th, 2018, 8:32 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Chevy. Possible first Tahoe.

I'll first state I've never owned a Chevy. I've had Ford my whole life and have had no issues. I currently own a 2011 F150 and love it. My wife currently has an Acura MDX but we just had a third kid so it's not big enough anymore. After test driving the Traverse, Tahoe, and Expedition, we will probably be buying a Tahoe due to money. The wife liked the 2018 Expedition better, but I can buy a similarly equipped Tahoe for about $10k less. The new Expedition is just too much and I'd rather have a lower payment. One of the things I liked most about the Expedition is that there is more room and the Ecoboost is quick as hell. I love the looks of the Tahoe, but just not a fan of the interior room. Hoping I won't regret buying this thing. I've heard good experiences and that they last long. Because this is my wife's vehicle it's her choice. I will always stick to my Fords for trucks. Another thing that sucks is we are going to have the old body style soon because it will change in 2020. Ugh! I hate having an older body style.

sorry, forgot to add my question. Is there anything I need to watch for or upgrade on the Tahoe? How are the headlights? I am excited for the rear entertainment system.

Last edited by Newtahoeguy; August 17th, 2018 at 10:26 AM.