Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

new interior look

Search this Thread

Old November 10th, 2006, 9:37 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: new interior look

You have six posts here ... 4 different posts selling this stuff and one more to complain about a comment on it. Your making friends fast.

relax dude

Old November 10th, 2006, 11:14 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

You have six posts here ... 4 different posts selling this stuff and one more to complain about a comment on it. Your making friends fast.

relax dude

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS MAKING FRIENDS + I TREAT CUSTOMERS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY PERSON OUT THERE UNTIL I MEET A JERK LIKE SCOTT. I HAVE 100% FEEDBACK ON E-BAY. I HAVE SOLD SERVERAL 100 DASH SETS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WITHOUT A SINGLE UNHAPPY CUTOMER UNTIL I MET SCOTT. THE PICES COULD HAVE BEEN SOLID GOLD AND FREE OF CHARGE AND HE WOULD HAVE STILL FOUND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!
Old November 10th, 2006, 11:17 PM
CF Addict

Well how much for the cubby hole area piece and the arm rest console piece? Thanks.
Old November 10th, 2006, 11:24 PM
CF Veteran

Can we get the individual pieces from the set or not?
Old November 11th, 2006, 3:04 AM
CF Active Member

hey scb51861, can i tell ya something? when u type in all capital letters, it's the same as screaming @ someone, and u did it 2 posts in a row, while quoting something someone said. brother, u need 2 relax like tahoe07 suggested. if u don't like Scott ('cause of his truck, or whatever) then so b it, but it sounds like u went a little overboard with your responses. that's just my opinion, take it, or leave it.
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:02 AM
CF Active Member

Hi Guys. I appreciate the comments, this is a message board, lets keep it civilized.
In response to biglg's email:
"What was the deal. I was reading the post about the trim and it seems there was a problem. I was thinking about getting a couple pieces. Please let me know. Thanks, Landon"

Landon, I purchased some products assuming they would be of high quality, they are not. The company is called OEMDash, but GM never made OEM dash parts with glue hanging out of them, or falling apart. Unfortunately, the products are very high priced for the quality they are. The finish is not bad, but not dipped very good either, missed some spots. I purchased products, company told me they were in stock and ready to ship ASAP. I received a broken cup holder drenched in hot glue gun and was missing the door handles I ordered. The core charges are outrageous as well, they might as well be gold. I had to wait weeks for the company to then tell me he still didnt have the cup holders and did not want to sell them to me anymore, I must have complained about the low quality products too much. That was just my experience, spend your hundreds at your own risk I guess. Its just a guy out of his bedroom, having the products shipped from Hong Kong, just quite a run around, too much for me. Let me know if you have any other questions guys. Talk to you later!
Old November 11th, 2006, 10:56 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: scott_mckinney

Hi Guys. I appreciate the comments, this is a message board, lets keep it civilized.
In response to biglg's email:
"What was the deal. I was reading the post about the trim and it seems there was a problem. I was thinking about getting a couple pieces. Please let me know. Thanks, Landon"

Landon, I purchased some products assuming they would be of high quality, they are not. The company is called OEMDash, but GM never made OEM dash parts with glue hanging out of them, or falling apart. Unfortunately, the products are very high priced for the quality they are. The finish is not bad, but not dipped very good either, missed some spots. I purchased products, company told me they were in stock and ready to ship ASAP. I received a broken cup holder drenched in hot glue gun and was missing the door handles I ordered. The core charges are outrageous as well, they might as well be gold. I had to wait weeks for the company to then tell me he still didnt have the cup holders and did not want to sell them to me anymore, I must have complained about the low quality products too much. That was just my experience, spend your hundreds at your own risk I guess. Its just a guy out of his bedroom, having the products shipped from Hong Kong, just quite a run around, too much for me. Let me know if you have any other questions guys. Talk to you later!
The parts are made in Elkhart, IN not Hong Kong! ( wish I could find a company there)
I do not work out of my bedroom. ( be cool if I could figure out how) I have a ral office!
When Scott said he was not happy with his parts I asked him to return them for a full refund which he refused. He wanted to keep the low quality parts AND get a refund.
The core deposit are very reasonable. Check with GM and find out how much these pieces are.
Also check out this link and decide what quality work I do.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=17879

any questions or comments contact me direct at stuart@oemdash.com

BTW: If the quality is so bad as Scott says. I wonder why I have GM dealers buying the parts to put in there stock vehicles. I think Scott should post some pics of the inside of his truck and show us the POOR quality!!!!!!!!!!!

Old November 11th, 2006, 10:59 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

Can we get the individual pieces from the set or not?

yes, please contact me direct.
Old November 11th, 2006, 12:03 PM
CF Addict

ORIGINAL: biglg

Well how much for the cubby hole area piece and the arm rest console piece? Thanks.
You cant/wont quote these prices on this website? Thanks.
Old November 11th, 2006, 12:12 PM
CF Beginner

You cant/wont quote these prices on this website? Thanks.

I have no problem doing that. Keep in mind that I willl discount if you buy serveral pieces.

1.light switch surround $35.00
2.guage bezel $45.00
3.center ray $ 85.00
4.drink holder $50.00
5. center console lock $65.00
6.steering wheel $295.00

Quick Reply: new interior look