Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

new interior look

Search this Thread

Old November 11th, 2006, 12:14 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: new interior look

Thank you.

So what would the total price for the piece that goes around the center cubby hole area, the cup holder piece, and the center console armrest piece. I guess that is 3 pieces? Thanks again.
Old November 11th, 2006, 12:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: biglg

Thank you.

So what would the total price for the piece that goes around the center cubby hole area, the cup holder piece, and the center console armrest piece. I guess that is 3 pieces? Thanks again.

$170.00 + 20.00 shipping + $100.00 refundable core deposit
Old November 11th, 2006, 1:23 PM
CF Addict

A little higher priced than I had expected. SO these are replacement parts? The entire cubby hole section is to be removed and then install yours? THis isnt just a cover that sticks on the top?

I will think about it. I can get the OEM wood grain cover with doors for around 120. Thanks again and I will let you know.
Old November 11th, 2006, 1:34 PM
CF Beginner

A little higher priced than I had expected. SO these are replacement parts? The entire cubby hole section is to be removed and then install yours? THis isnt just a cover that sticks on the top?

I will think about it. I can get the OEM wood grain cover with doors for around 120. Thanks again and I will let you know.

These are GM factory original pieces that replace your existing pieces. THEY ARE NOT STICK ON. They are done the same process as the existing wood trim in your truck. They come with a 3 year warranty. Stck on stuff will buble and peel and after some time look terrible. The company I work with also does stick on with no warranties. Having owned both in my vehicles I would not sell the stick on. It is like everything else. "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR". After spending $40-$50,000 for a vehicle you have to decide if you want something that looks aftermarket or something that came from the factory (regardless what Scott says) If you don't like the product once you receive it I will take it back, as I offered Scott.
Old November 11th, 2006, 2:49 PM
CF Active Member

They are high priced for what you get, OEM didnt have hot glue guns used on them...
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:25 PM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: scott_mckinney

They are high priced for what you get, OEM didnt have hot glue guns used on them...
If you thought they were expensive for what you got then why didn't you return them for a full refund as I asked you to do. On one side you say I sell junk and on the other side you want to keep junk in your truck. As before you just don't compute!
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:30 PM
CF Addict

It does seem the prices are high. As i mentioned I can get the oem cubby/console area cover with the little doors for around 120. I like how yours keeps the space, but it isnt as dressy looking! I will think about it though. If the price were about half I would be interested for sure.
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:49 PM
CF Beginner

It does seem the prices are high. As i mentioned I can get the oem cubby/console area cover with the little doors for around 120. I like how yours keeps the space, but it isnt as dressy looking! I will think about it though. If the price were about half I would be interested for sure.
is this the console you are talking about?
[IMG][/IMG]

if it is I can get it for $120.00 to match the Tahoe. As far as I know it only comes from GM in the Denali and Escalade.

[IMG]local://upfiles/2757/A7A4FD70A46B4513853554213F44F2A8.jpg[/IMG]
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:53 PM
CF Veteran

That's the part we all want. It is now standard on LTZ and available at dealers for $120. If you only match the price and not cut it significantly, the obvious choice is factory. the only single item were having trouble locating is the arm rest piece.
Old November 11th, 2006, 5:54 PM
CF Addict

I beleive MSRP is 150, my dealer said they would sell it for 120.

Quick Reply: new interior look