Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

new mygmlink

Search this Thread

Old January 27th, 2013, 11:15 PM
Administrator

Received 171 Likes on 169 Posts

Originally Posted by in2pro
I Like it because I can view on line when and what I had done on a particular date, what the mileage was and also add my own service data...
which is nice to be able to review if I happen to be at the dealership and want to see what I have done and when I did it, on my phone or tablet.
So your service records actually state what was done?
Old January 28th, 2013, 6:39 AM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

Here is a capture from the last servicing, I do notice that it doesn't show the tire rotation that I have done at every oil change however a previous entry does state rotation...

LOF = Lube Oil Filter
MPVI = Multi Point Vehicle Inspection
Attached Thumbnails new mygmlink-mylink.jpg  
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:32 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is a capture from the last servicing, I do notice that it doesn't show the tire rotation that I have done at every oil change however a previous entry does state rotation...

LOF = Lube Oil Filter
MPVI = Multi Point Vehicle Inspection
I bought my car used, think this is for new cars only?
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Administrator

Received 45 Likes on 45 Posts

If you are having problems getting it setup, it could just might maybe be because you are not the original owner...

It could also be because the previous owner may have had that VIN already setup..

I would contact the site and see what they say and please do keep this thread updated with what they say...
Old January 28th, 2013, 8:15 PM
CF Active Member

Smile

I Like it because I can view on line when and what I had done on a particular date, what the mileage was and also add my own service data...
which is nice to be able to review if I happen to be at the dealership and want to see what I have done and when I did it, on my phone or tablet.
+1. I agree.
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by gamecock
I never had a login on the old site. Trying to login to the new site and can't setup a login. Keep getting a weird error about "see web adminstrator".

Anyone else having similar issue? Is the website decent?
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> gamecock,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with the My Chevrolet site (My.Chevrolet.com).

The site will work on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10 operating systems. The following browsers/versions are supported: Explorer v8 and v9, Safari v4, Firefox 11.0 and higher, Chrome Windows: 19.0.1084.56 and Chrome Mac: 19.0.1084.5.

What part of the site are you receiving the error message? Please PM me, I would be happy to assist in setting up the account if you would like.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old January 30th, 2013, 7:02 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> gamecock,

I’m sorry you are experiencing this issue with the My Chevrolet site (My.Chevrolet.com).

The site will work on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS 10 operating systems. The following browsers/versions are supported: Explorer v8 and v9, Safari v4, Firefox 11.0 and higher, Chrome Windows: 19.0.1084.56 and Chrome Mac: 19.0.1084.5.

What part of the site are you receiving the error message? Please PM me, I would be happy to assist in setting up the account if you would like.

Louis
GM Customer Service
I cannot create an account. I'll send you a PM
Old January 30th, 2013, 7:04 AM
CF Beginner

Nevermind my.chevrolet.com let me setup an account.

The site that wouldn't was gm.com/gmownercenter/gm/