Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

New problem...

Search this Thread

Old April 8th, 2007, 11:13 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New problem...

I was 15 minutes from being to Grandmas house today and only 10 minutes left on Toy Story 1 when I signaled, made a right hand turn and all of the sound went off andthe rear entertainment screen went blank. I turned the whole system off andI alsotunred the car off and still had the same problem. My two kids started crying and there was nothing I could do. We made it to grandmas house, I then came back out and restarted the car and everything was fine. Whenwe left about half way home I used the turn signal to change lanes (actually the right lane again) and it did it again. Now what? I should mention thatI had the lockpick gen 3 installed yesterday. I was using it to watch on the front screen, well not me specifically but my wife instead. Do you guys think I have a faulty head unit or could this be a problem with the lockpick? Has anyone else had this issue or a similiar issue? Any thoughts/points are more than apprecaited.
Best,
Old April 9th, 2007, 2:09 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New problem...

I would definately look into the lock pick install since that is when you problem started.