Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Power Pedals not working No click

Search this Thread

Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:23 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Pedals not working No click

I have a 2005 Suburban and the pedals are stuck in the hobbit setting. There is no click from the relay and I have checked the fuse. I have been unable to locate the eap relay to check that.

Is there any way to manually adjust these pedals? Being 6' tall, long drives (daily) are quite painful. While this isn't really a concern, but could be related in some way, I have issues with the driver's side heated seat as well. It will turn itself off very quickly (a few seconds). It will also cause the passenger side to turn off at the same time. Passenger side works normally otherwise.

If manual adjustment isn't an option, does anyone know where I could find the eap relay? I have only been able to find it referenced in the wiring diagram and nowhere else aside from references that it exists.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old January 4th, 2018, 6:22 AM
CF Active Member

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I'd try to hot wire the pedal assembly motor. Unplug the connector from the pedal assembly. Jumper 12V to the pedal assembly pins 4 & 5 (orn/blk, purple) to power the motor. Reverse the leads if the motor moves in the wrong direction. The pedal controls and the heated seats are BOTH controlled by the driver door module (a possible culprit) check the connectors / wiring going to the module.