Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Question about 3rd row seat height

Search this Thread

Old January 29th, 2021, 5:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about 3rd row seat height

This is a different kind of question that I知 hoping someone can shed some light on.

I知 looking at a large SUV for the family and towing a boat and the Suburban and Expedition Max are the contenders.

I would prefer a Suburban but in the recent model years my kids far preferred the third seat room of the Expedition Max over the Suburban. It痴 not the legroom but as much as the height from the seat of the 3rd row to the floor where the feet rest thats the complaint. My kids say it feels like their knees are pushed up into their chests because of the lack of height.

I have done some research and it appears the 2015 model year they added the function that the seat would be able to be stowed without removing it. I知 curious if that lowered the floor and the seat height at all?

Anyone have any insight into whether or not a previous model year would have any additional height? It痴 not something that痴 tracked as far as I can tell.

thank you!