Chevrolet  Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/)
-   Tahoe & Suburban (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/)
-   -   Remote Starter Range (https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/remote-starter-range-3358/)

biglg November 2nd, 2006 12:39 PM

RE: Remote Starter Range

GEEZ. Seems like a lot of work for 13 inches of range. I guess I might get at least 500Db boost amplifier to the RKE.

I actually have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

jlenkows November 2nd, 2006 12:51 PM

RKE = Remote Keyless Entry

RedBoat November 2nd, 2006 3:46 PM

Now that I have absolutely no frigging idea what yall are saying, please clarify.[:o]
If I pull the antenna wire out of this D-pillar will I get more range, my range absolutely S##ks.
What does this antenna wire actually look like, black? white? coax? square? ya'll got the idea.
I also have the side curtain air bags so before removing the trim is it safer to just disconnect the battery? I have a habit of jerking things around without realizing it

biglg November 2nd, 2006 3:50 PM

LOL, Redboat I want to know the same information. I dont know what they are talking about either.

I thinik Dave had a little sarcasm in his message. I think all jlenkows did was move the antenna out into the open. He said it doubled the range.

I think what dave was saying is that he put a 50' antenna on his tahoe, although it hits every overpass and drive through food joint he still gets 13 inches longer starting range!

biglg November 2nd, 2006 3:51 PM

LOL, Redboat I want to know the same information. I dont know what they are talking about either.

I thinik Dave had a little sarcasm in his message. I think all jlenkows did was move the antenna out into the open. He said it doubled the range.

I think what dave was saying is that he put a 50' antenna on his tahoe, although it hits every overpass and drive through food joint he still gets 13 inches longer starting range!

jasonw75 November 2nd, 2006 4:39 PM

I think big double posts on purpose just to get his name to the top of the post list. JK big

biglg November 2nd, 2006 4:50 PM

HAHAHA, funny. I dont know if it counts two or not when I do that. I could care less abotu the number of posts. I just like to post. I get bored some days at work!

But no one else has the same issue? You click the OK tab when leaving a message and it stalls. So you click out of it and it doesnt show your message is there. So you enter your message again and click OK again. Then it shows the darn thing twice. Must be my DUMB ARSE that only has the problems.

jasonw75 November 2nd, 2006 4:53 PM

I was just giving you schit!!! I know what you mean about bored at work... Today is dragging on forever. I have the problem sometimes too, I think if you are a little more patient and just wait it might not happen so often.

biglg November 2nd, 2006 4:59 PM

I have waited 10 minutes before because I hate to leave the double posts and it does nothing. Next time i will just close the page and go back in or something. Who knows. I think I shall take a nap now.

ZX1100F1 November 2nd, 2006 5:01 PM

ORIGINAL: biglg
I just like to post.

You're kidding?
Remarkable, I would have never guessed.

Hint: This is satire.