Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Remote Starter Range

Search this Thread

Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:39 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Remote Starter Range

GEEZ. Seems like a lot of work for 13 inches of range. I guess I might get at least 500Db boost amplifier to the RKE.

I actually have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 12:51 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

RKE = Remote Keyless Entry
Old November 2nd, 2006, 3:46 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now that I have absolutely no frigging idea what yall are saying, please clarify.[]
If I pull the antenna wire out of this D-pillar will I get more range, my range absolutely S##ks.
What does this antenna wire actually look like, black? white? coax? square? ya'll got the idea.
I also have the side curtain air bags so before removing the trim is it safer to just disconnect the battery? I have a habit of jerking things around without realizing it
Old November 2nd, 2006, 3:50 PM
CF Addict

LOL, Redboat I want to know the same information. I dont know what they are talking about either.

I thinik Dave had a little sarcasm in his message. I think all jlenkows did was move the antenna out into the open. He said it doubled the range.

I think what dave was saying is that he put a 50' antenna on his tahoe, although it hits every overpass and drive through food joint he still gets 13 inches longer starting range!
Old November 2nd, 2006, 3:51 PM
CF Addict

LOL, Redboat I want to know the same information. I dont know what they are talking about either.

I thinik Dave had a little sarcasm in his message. I think all jlenkows did was move the antenna out into the open. He said it doubled the range.

I think what dave was saying is that he put a 50' antenna on his tahoe, although it hits every overpass and drive through food joint he still gets 13 inches longer starting range!
Old November 2nd, 2006, 4:39 PM
CF Active Member

I think big double posts on purpose just to get his name to the top of the post list. JK big
Old November 2nd, 2006, 4:50 PM
CF Addict

HAHAHA, funny. I dont know if it counts two or not when I do that. I could care less abotu the number of posts. I just like to post. I get bored some days at work!

But no one else has the same issue? You click the OK tab when leaving a message and it stalls. So you click out of it and it doesnt show your message is there. So you enter your message again and click OK again. Then it shows the darn thing twice. Must be my DUMB **** that only has the problems.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 4:53 PM
CF Active Member

I was just giving you schit!!! I know what you mean about bored at work... Today is dragging on forever. I have the problem sometimes too, I think if you are a little more patient and just wait it might not happen so often.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 4:59 PM
CF Addict

I have waited 10 minutes before because I hate to leave the double posts and it does nothing. Next time i will just close the page and go back in or something. Who knows. I think I shall take a nap now.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 5:01 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: biglg
I just like to post.

You're kidding?
Remarkable, I would have never guessed.

Hint: This is satire.

Quick Reply: Remote Starter Range