Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Service Suspension light

Search this Thread

Old September 1st, 2020, 12:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Service Suspension light

Hey guys, I have a issue I've been fighting. I have been trying to fix this issue. I have bypassed rear shock sensors. Replaces the faulty compressor and put in a used acctive suspension module, it is all working correctly but I'm still getting the light and there no codes. I am getting a U0121 code in the bcm and not sure if it's related but the light will not turn off.. I have done the unhook battery thing to try and clear computer memory. U0121 says no communication with dynamic module. Does this suspension module need to be flashed for my truck? I'm not sure where to go at this point as it seams to be working correctly but still throwing a light. All leval sensors are reading correctly, compressor is doing what it's supposed to. Now what? It's a 2010 and module was replaced because it was clicking even with truck off and killing my battery I'm a day or two and would not turn on compressor, like I said that's all working now and airing up shocks, but the light is still on with no code in the suspension module it self..

Last edited by Homey; September 1st, 2020 at 12:51 PM.