Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Show your hoe/burb! Post them pics boys!

Search this Thread

Old March 9th, 2020 | 7:45 AM
CF Pro Member

Might as well post up mine. '11 LTZ , 3rd seats, every option except trailer brake controller.

The following users liked this post:
SDfromSD (March 10th, 2020)
Old March 21st, 2020 | 10:58 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Gcollin
I turned my ‘98 Burb into a 4x4 camper. It’s got everything, including the kitchen sink!

That is Badass, Might come in Handy during Corona-Chan's Rampage too...
Misplacedhillbilly (May 15th, 2022)
Old March 21st, 2020 | 11:00 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Punisher72
Work in progress from the day I bought it

B4 i took her apart and put tore her down

New inner and outer rockers and quarter panels both sides

And a new 460HP 470TQ 6.0 and 4L60E transmission

Frame, floor boards, axle have been sand blasted epoxy primered and bed lined.

4" rancho lift and 33's

B4 all the madness started
Pretty Mean lookin man, but I don't think that Transmission is Rated for that much POWEH BABEH!
SDfromSD (March 22nd, 2020)
Old March 22nd, 2020 | 7:48 PM
CF Beginner

Default this is my SAMBURBAN

SDfromSD (March 22nd, 2020)
Old March 22nd, 2020 | 11:20 PM
CF Beginner

don't understand why i cant post in this forum blows my mind whats the point of being a member of chevy forums if my posts are deleted thinking of deleting my account if its worthless thanks guys
Old March 29th, 2020 | 2:09 AM
CF Beginner

Default 2007 z71

Here for mechanical advice and to help others with mechanical fixes. I have done the alternator, purge solenoid, vent valve solenoid, radiator, rear end, new hoses, spark plugs wires brakes, rotors, calipers etc. I currently facing a P0443 some how linked to the purge solenoid I have replaced twice. Id be happy to help if anyone needs it.Best- JPS
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
tahoe 07.pdf (340.4 KB, 76 views)
Old March 31st, 2020 | 11:19 PM
CF Beginner

Default Stock *** Tahoe

The following 2 users liked this post by eric cuevas:
Misplacedhillbilly (May 15th, 2022), SDfromSD (April 1st, 2020)
Old April 1st, 2020 | 8:10 AM
CF Active Member

Default Back from a hiatus

It has been a while since I’ve been on this forum. However the 2011 3/4ton burban is still running strong.

Old April 1st, 2020 | 2:39 PM
CF Beginner

Recently bought a retired Florida State Trooper 2012 PPV at a local auction for a bargain. Badass truck that hauls ***.

PPV up for bid on auction day.

Did a few interior updates by adding a center bench seat and 3rd row seats which are not in the PPV or SSV model vehicles. Also added custom floor mats and a Husky cargo mat liner for the 3rd row.

Had my trusted indy mechanic do complete inspection and everything checked ok. The only things he needed to do was change the coolant, flush the brake fluid, and clean the throttle body intake.

All I need to do now is get it repainted. See what best estimates I can get.
Old April 1st, 2020 | 2:47 PM
CF Beginner

I just added a roof rack to the Suburban Camper, bought it for $50. I also built a cargo box that I bolted onto the rear door, I store my propane tanks and a trash bag in the cargo box. I installed front and rear light bars and am planning on putting light bars on the sides too, to make it easy to scope out camping spots from the road if it’s dark out. The rear end is starting to sag pretty bad, I think a lift kit is gonna be the next thing I need to add. Still need to buy a new spare tire too, the Wild Peaks that are on the suburban are 2” taller than the current spare tire, it’s kinda pointless to even carry it with me,
I am out of work due to this pandemic drama so I have been doing a lot of camping recently. I live in Northern Colorado and saw a nasty snowstorm approaching on the weather report last week so I drove the suburban up the Peak to Peak Highway west of Boulder. We got 22 inches of snowfall. I was the first one to drive the road (before the plows) and there was already 12” of snow. I had it in 4wd and was having to nearly floor it to keep momentum on a flat area. I pulled 2 other vehicles off the road that were overheating (during a blizzard, lol) due to the depth of the snow, I pulled out another vehicle that went off the road. It was a fun trip. I camped out near the base of Long’s Peak (14,300ft), and got blocked in by the snow plows as they pushed the snow to the side of the road. Fortunately by day 5 on the side of the highway, a nice plow driver decided to clear out a path so that I could move the suburban. It was one hell of a spot to get stuck though, I had an insane view and even LTE cell service.

Justin Korn (June 20th, 2020)

Quick Reply: Show your hoe/burb! Post them pics boys!