Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Suburban interior colors

Search this Thread

Old April 14th, 2019, 10:57 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suburban interior colors

Hi folks, I'm the new guy with a question I can't seem to find the answer for anywhere so I figured I'd ask the experts here, just bought a 1996 suburban 4x4 with the leather interior, as you can imagine the leather is cracked and I would like to find the right color to bring it back to life, this truck doesn't have a dent in it and is a good looking vehicle and I'd like the inside to be the same, color code on the glove box tag says color 792 but I'll be damned if I can find the name of that color anywhere on the web, I can find plenty of color charts showing the interior colors ( mine is a dark red like maroon ) but their color codes don't have anything like 792, I'm at a loss here folks and hope someone can help.
Thanks
Joe
Old April 15th, 2019, 2:02 AM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by shadetree_1
Hi folks, I'm the new guy with a question I can't seem to find the answer for anywhere so I figured I'd ask the experts here, just bought a 1996 suburban 4x4 with the leather interior, as you can imagine the leather is cracked and I would like to find the right color to bring it back to life, this truck doesn't have a dent in it and is a good looking vehicle and I'd like the inside to be the same, color code on the glove box tag says color 792 but I'll be damned if I can find the name of that color anywhere on the web, I can find plenty of color charts showing the interior colors ( mine is a dark red like maroon ) but their color codes don't have anything like 792, I'm at a loss here folks and hope someone can help.
Thanks
Joe
I only came up with "Ruby Red" in leather.for 792 color code number for interior colors in 1996..