Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Suspension System Service Code

Search this Thread

Old July 16th, 2018, 5:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Suspension System Service Code

I am completely frustrated with the suspension system of my '10 Suburban LTZ. I replaced the rear shocks and compressor due to leaking air bags with Suncore OEM re-Manufactured shocks. At that time I had a "Service Suspension System" on my display. After I replaced bot shocks I then got several warnings on my display. I have a hard "ABS" light and "Traction Control light" illuminated on my dash. I receive a "Service Stabilitrak", Service Suspension System, Service Traction Control, Service Trailer Brake System. Then it goes to Stabilitrak Off, and Traction Control Off. I ordered a set of Arnott Premium Replacement shocks to make sure that the re-mans were not bad and I am getting the same indications with the Arnotts that I got with the Suncore OEM re-mans. Are these codes hard set and require a Diagnostic Code Reader to reset them? I have checked the connectors to the shocks. The first time I found that the green wire connector was recessed into the plug on both shocks. I pushed the connector back in and made sure that it was flush with the blue one inside the connector. I have pulled them two times to make sure they have not recessed again, and they have not. This is driving me insane!

Last edited by Steelheader; July 16th, 2018 at 5:54 PM. Reason: Added information
Old July 20th, 2018, 5:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WELL!!! Anyone?!?!?