Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Tahoe shopping in Indianapolis

Search this Thread

Old December 10th, 2009, 7:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tahoe shopping in Indianapolis

Hello people. Becoming a family man so the Mrs. and I are thinking bout getting an SUV.. most likely the Tahoe...

If anyone from out in Indianapolis can refer us to a good dealer that would be awesome. We just moved out here and don't know much about the area, and we figured a forum would save us some tiem... here's a link to one we found.. http://www.driveblossom.com/ Let me know yay or nay.. meantime i'll keep looking.

Wish me luck! Go COLTS!
Old December 11th, 2009, 4:06 PM
CF Beginner

well welcome to Indianapolis!

i live over here in Lawrence and i can tell you, i've been to that blossom chevy a few times....their service is okay but you cant go wrong with a chevy.

the tahoe is good i guess, but people really trying to get into that fuel efficiency business, so i would recommend the traverse or the equinox. their what they call a crossover. good family truck i guess.

i went to that website and found some information on it. here you go
http://driveblossom.com/carresearch/...ssomchevrolet/

yeah! go Colts! Super bowl baby!
-Payton Manning is #1
Old December 11th, 2009, 5:10 PM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Colts were a NFL team in Baltimore several years ago, your team is just Indianapolis. LOL
Old December 12th, 2009, 7:26 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DarkPassenger
Hello people. Becoming a family man so the Mrs. and I are thinking bout getting an SUV.. most likely the Tahoe...

If anyone from out in Indianapolis can refer us to a good dealer that would be awesome. We just moved out here and don't know much about the area, and we figured a forum would save us some tiem... here's a link to one we found.. http://www.driveblossom.com/ Let me know yay or nay.. meantime i'll keep looking.

Wish me luck! Go COLTS!
I've been trading with Hare Cheverolet in Noblesville for years. Good people up there. Ask for Monica and tell her LB sent you.
Old December 16th, 2009, 9:44 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts

Dark Passenger: Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your shopping.
Old December 18th, 2009, 2:44 PM
CF Beginner

Thanks for the helps guys! Haven't gotten the chance to do any real physical shopping yet. So many other things to do... but thanks for your suggestions. I'm getting pretty excited about the Tahoe. I had no idea it came with XM radio. It might have to wait til after the holidays tho so if you have any other suggestions til then I'd appreciate it! Thanks again.
Old December 19th, 2009, 6:14 AM
Super Moderator
Ride of the Month
May 2009

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my XM
Old December 20th, 2009, 8:22 AM
CF Beginner

make sure you get in it front and back seats. get a car seat if you don't have one. borrow it from a friend. put it in the back and see how much space you have. some cars are easier to put them in. think real hard about getting smaller crossover. we made that mistake when we bought our durango. thought it would be big enough. then the second kid came. we now have a tahoe hybid and love it.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 3:04 PM
CF Junior Member

i actually know the owners of blossom chevy and you cant go wrong with them....they tried to find me my tahoe when i bought but i found something local. they're great people to deal with that's for sure. email me if you have any questions or need additional information. good luck.
Old January 20th, 2010, 11:30 AM
CF Beginner

well that's true...if you're planning on getting kids, the crossover might get smaller and smaller depending on how many kids you gonna get.

but i think the fuel efficincy still plays a role in it. more kids means more money spent! trust me i got three of them. they're a pain in the *** but i love em!

anyway, if you havent bought it yet, i'd say the tahoe is a good investment. just stay away from the suburban, that thing is like a tank! you probaly get 4 MPG on that thing.

by the way, GO COLTS! (INDIANAPOLIS!) I still say SUPER BOWL BABY! just got get past them Jets.

prediciton: Colts vs. Vikings SuperBowl 2010! Colts win 67-2!

Quick Reply: Tahoe shopping in Indianapolis