Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Tail Lamp Guard and rear fascia

Search this Thread

Old July 12th, 2007, 6:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tail Lamp Guard and rear fascia

I called my local chev dealer and they want $189 for a set of rear lamp guards that are chrome and $89 for the rear fascia to cover the hitch on the back. Anyone got any idea on better prices? I went to oem dashboards and bought the wood (plastic) for the center storage on the consol and also bought the wood for the area where the light switch is for $99. Its starting to look really good. I have a 2007 ltz.

One last thing. I have those black rails on my roof. Any idea how to get the chrome ones? I am not sure what they are called but I know they are used to tie down luggage on the roof and run on both sides of the roof from front to back.
Old July 12th, 2007, 7:09 PM
CF Monarch

Received 27 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Tail Lamp Guard and rear fascia

You are paying way too much... GM and ACDelco will fry you on prices. Go to ebay, JCwhitney.com, partstrain.com, etc. you can get stuff for half the price. Just google the part you need.

BTW the rails on the roof that hold things, they are called roof racks. Roof Racks are something that I do without.... LOL
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Administrator

Received 163 Likes on 161 Posts
Default RE: Tail Lamp Guard and rear fascia

ORIGINAL: KLD2246
One last thing. I have those black rails on my roof. Any idea how to get the chrome ones? I am not sure what they are called but I know they are used to tie down luggage on the roof and run on both sides of the roof from front to back.
I believe the chrome ones are on the Denali and Esky. Search this forum and you'll find some threads re: change out.