Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Temperature Setting for Vehicle in HVAC Auxiliary.

Search this Thread

Old April 2nd, 2016, 3:39 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Temperature Setting for Vehicle in HVAC Auxiliary.

Hi All,

I designed the Board HVAC Auxiliary board which has 3 sensors.
1. Lowe Duct Air temp Sensor -Auxiliary(part number -> 12160947)
2. upper Duct Air temp Sensor -Auxiliary(part number -> 12160947)
3. Inside Air temp Sensor -Auxiliary (part number->22834330)

So in addition to this we have mode actuator and Air temp actuator and blower motor.

so if mode actuator in face mode , i am taking measure temp from avg of upper and inside air temp sensor.

so if mode actuator in Leg mode , i am taking measure temp from avg of Lower and inside air temp sensor.

so if mode actuator in face/Leg and auto mode , i am taking measure temp from avg of upper ,lower and inside air temp sensor.

So is the all three condition true?.

If so , i need to know the pid logic to maintain set temperature. Could you please help me in getting these.

I also want to know what the PID logic for Blower speed in auto mode?.

Right now i am varying the speed of blower based on inside air temp sensor and set temperature.

also can you guys shared the register table of all 3 sensors. Since i am missing some temp calculation also.

Regards
Punith
Old April 5th, 2016, 1:23 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could you please any one reply to me?

I need to know the resistor table for this part number

Amazon.com: ACDelco 22834330 GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Temperature Sensor Aspirator: Automotive Amazon.com: ACDelco 22834330 GM Original Equipment Cabin Air Temperature Sensor Aspirator: Automotive