Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Time to either pay for XM or loose it... Suggestions? How about special rates/deals?

Search this Thread

Old July 17th, 2008, 7:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Time to either pay for XM or loose it... Suggestions? How about special rates/deals?

I know I'm not really interested in paying 13 bucks a month or so for XM, but I remember seeing a $80deal or something for a year in advance... or something.

Can anyone pass along any specials or subscription deals they may know about?

Thanks in advance.
Old July 17th, 2008, 8:40 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default RE: Time to either pay for XM or loose it... Suggestions? How about special rates/deals?

try this site...
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/xmradio.com
Old July 18th, 2008, 7:30 AM
CF Active Member

Default RE: Time to either pay for XM or loose it... Suggestions? How about special rates/deals?

Mine is $5.99 a month. Negotiate heavy and you can get a good deal. I was/am willing to walk away from XM subscription.
Old July 19th, 2008, 2:50 PM
CF Beginner

Was able to get a $66year rate.. = 5.50 a month. Not bad.

Thanks everyone!
Old July 24th, 2008, 11:36 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: apco25guy

Thanks everyone!
Good job. I keep renewing every 5 months for $20 plus $3 for billing or so. $4.66/month ? Anyway, please note: Do not give your credit card number to XM. Ask them to send you bill. They renew your subscription and charge you with no warning.
Old July 28th, 2008, 11:35 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: apco25guy

Thanks everyone!
Did you quote a deal code (Winback etc) to get the deal or just negotiate the best rate?

I live in Canada and XM when I try to renew, the web site pushes me to XM Canada for the service. I would prefer to sign up in the US as the deals are better and more channels are offered. Anyone else live in Canada or have any ideas how to subscribe to the US based service?
Old August 7th, 2008, 7:05 PM
CF Beginner

I just called up and said "I had a mailer come in the mail the other day that said 12 months for 'x'...and they said.. Ok ... let me set that up for you.

Really took no time.