Traction control/stabilitrack for a 2013 cutaway chassis I use for work. - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Traction control/stabilitrack for a 2013 cutaway chassis I use for work.

CF Beginner

March 17th, 2017, 7:42 AM   #1  
Traction control/stabilitrack for a 2013 cutaway chassis I use for work.

I am haveing a problem with a service traction control and stabilitrack every day. I can only drive a 1/4 mile. it starts beeping all my gauges start going crazy. Sometimes it gets stuck in first gear and can only drive 10-20 miles per hour. Other times I am not getting any aceleration at all. Engine light goes on. I took this to quagley's five times, they could not fixs the problem. I have got P0700 codes that have to do with the transmition and U0100 codes not sure what they are for. What do you suggest?

CF Monarch

March 17th, 2017, 8:07 PM   #2  
the p0700 is a general tranmission dtc that set due to a fault elsewhere....in you case the u0100. the u code set due to a loss of communication in a bussed computer network.

take it to a dealer as factory trained techs are the only ones with training to deal with communication problems. Non-trained techs think communication faults are bad grounds; and have no strategy for bus diagnosis. find someone who knows how to diagnose CAN bus systems.

Official GM Rep

Global Headquarters in Detroit, MI

March 20th, 2017, 9:51 PM   #3  
Posted By: sandy996 I am haveing a problem with a service traction control and stabilitrack every day. I can only drive a 1/4 mile. it starts beeping all my gauges start going crazy. Sometimes it gets stuck in first gear and can only drive 10-20 miles per hour. Other times I am not getting any aceleration at all. Engine light goes on. I took this to quagley's five times, they could not fixs the problem. I have got P0700 codes that have to do with the transmition and U0100 codes not sure what they are for. What do you suggest?
Hello sandy996,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing a stabililtrak and traction control concern with your vehicle. Are you thinking you'd like to have a certified Chevrolet dealership take a look? We would be more than happy to connect with one on your behalf and review this further. We can also check your VIN for any campaigns or programs that reference what you've described. If this is of interest, please send us a direct message with your VIN, mileage, contact information and dealer name.

To learn more about GM's privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | GM.com

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

Search this Thread
Sponsors

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
What's your question?
Send