Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

turn signal bulb change

Search this Thread

Old December 12th, 2017, 1:32 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turn signal bulb change

Hi, have a 2015 suburban ltz, trying to change the drivers side turn signal bulb. Cant figure out how to get to it...the bracket (that looks like a 2nd battery tray) is seemingly impossible to remove without removing the entire fuse/electrical box and the water reservoir is in the way from the bottom and from the wheel well. OMG. can get to both headlights but not to the signal bulb just under it.. any tricks?
Old December 13th, 2017, 6:36 AM
CF Monarch

Received 337 Likes on 318 Posts

This might help.

https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2...n_signal_front
Old December 13th, 2017, 6:03 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I have watched this.. great for the passenger side but it implies that the driver's side is simple! It is not! I was able to finally squeeze my hand down in there and i could feel what i thought was the housing for this bulb but i was unable to get it loose.. so, i put it all back to together and now it is working! lol... so, if it happens again it will go back to dealer and hopefully be covered under warranty as apparently its not the bulb!