Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?

Search this Thread

Old January 5th, 2007, 6:18 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?

ORIGINAL: LTZ_HOE

engine2

Thanks for the follow up. However I get discounted prices from the dealer. I recieve them at cost thru a buddy of mine. I can't do that much for those seats. Sorry, out of my price range.
No problem. I understand. I am not still real sure what they are worth on the market, I checked some of those ebay links that biglg posted and the prices are all over the place. If they are worth much less than say $750 - $800, I should probably just hang onto them anyway. Do you know what dealer cost is?
Old January 5th, 2007, 7:48 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just got my Tahoe last week...With 300 Tahoe's on the dealers lot in TX., not 1 had a bench....had to order one....but came in within 2 weeks of ordering
Old January 5th, 2007, 9:52 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dam, thats surprising. I wanted mine with 2nd row buckets. If anyone lives in MO has leather casemere and wants 2nd row bench I will trade for buckets. If it is an easy swap!
Old January 5th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

Damn biglg, did you get anything you wanted on your truck?
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:21 AM
CF Addict

HAHA, ya the vehicle itself, and the PRICE. When I got it there werent any rebates, so I wasnt going to pay what the new onese were going for. This was one of the few USED within a 500 mile radius, it was a program vehicle. I got a VERY good price, especially at the time when the demand was so high and there werent any rebates.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:24 AM
CF Veteran

No one gets the exact vehicle they want. It's just the best palet to work from. Modding or upgrading is the best part of ownership.

So no one knows how to open the dang third row bench so I can use it out of the vehicle?
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:36 AM
CF Addict

Yeah, I love the modding, changing everything. My wife hates it. I told her tonight after ordering another 1k in parts that I cant think of much more I want to do to it after i get these new parts on. She said, "great." Everytime you cant find anything else to do you just go get another new vehicle. However with this one, I dont think I will. With the exception of a few things, I am happy with the Hoe.
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:37 AM
CF Addict

Oh yeah, on the rear seat. You could try pulling the little lever in the back. HAHA, I am sure you have tried it I was just kidding. I actually have never had the seats out and tried to unfold them so I cant help. It could be down on the bottom brackets you have to have them pulled or someting as if they were installed?
Old January 6th, 2007, 1:22 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tahoe07
So no one knows how to open the dang third row bench so I can use it out of the vehicle?
Maybe there is a way to "trick" the seat into thinking its anchored in. I am sure its a safety feature so the seat does not end up in the back of your head in an accident. I would try looking at the bottom of the seats where they attach to the floor ans see if there is a lever you have to hold while depressing a the lever to open the seats. Just a guess
Old January 6th, 2007, 1:36 AM
CF Veteran

So, off to the basement to try.

No, luck! I tried a lot of combinations. Even got it to set forward as if in truck and still couldn't get it to release the backrest.I know it can be done. Pics on e-bay have them upright.

Quick Reply: Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?