Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

What could this front seat issue be??

Search this Thread

Old October 2nd, 2019, 4:15 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What could this front seat issue be??

Hey everyone! This is my first time on this forum. But, I really could use some advice in regards to what may be happening on my front two seats. I just bought a 2016 Suburban a few weeks back. I had never noticed these "bulges" in the seats before, except for a few days ago. I know the front seats have a lot going on in them, such as the heating system, etc. But, I really don't believe this to be normal to seeing anything like this. The driver seat seems to be worse than the passenger seat, you can see on the bottom photo that there are a few "bumpy" areas. Again, I don't believe it was there about a week ago because I tend to notice everything. Yet, could someone please let me know what you may think as well? I would greatly appreciate the help and advice, since I am new to owning a Suburban, even though I did have a Tahoe beforehand. Should these issues be seen by a mechanic and fixed or is it normal?

Thank you so much for any input!

Last edited by A_and_A; October 2nd, 2019 at 4:18 PM.