Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

z71 Nerf Bars

Search this Thread

Old June 3rd, 2012, 6:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default z71 Nerf Bars

I have an 03 z71 Suburban and I am looking for a set of nerf bars. I have search for a few days now and haven't had any luck. Any suggestions?
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:00 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had a lot of luck with craigslist and patience. If you look every day, or get reader....eventually what you seek will show up....and many things you didn't think of that you might want...but it's craigslist so there's a little luck/timing/don't get robbed thing you've got to work with/conjure up.
Old June 6th, 2012, 1:16 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> 03BLKz71,

You may also want to check out Pace Performance | GM Performance Automotive/Truck Parts & Accessories

*General Motors neither endorses nor maintains these sites and will not be responsible for any of its contents.

Louis
GM Customer Service