Tracker 1989-2004
This compact SUV proved itself to be a fine ecnomical vehicle, good for making its way along any type of surface.
Platform: CAMI (Suzuki)

Find Parts

Search this Thread

Old October 19th, 2018, 9:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Find Parts

Where can I buy Rear shoe brake adjuster both right and left for a 2004 tracker
Old January 11th, 2019, 10:22 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Believe it or not, there are a lot of them on Amazon and eBay, I have also had SOME luck some pretty obscure tracker parts that everyone else said weren't available online at gmpartsgiant.com their prices are also pretty good.

Then you can also google the part number and see what you get, but your result will also include a lot of "parts recyclers" (we used to call them Junk Yards) and there isn't anything wrong with most of them, HOWEVER, quite often when you search through recycling brokers your first response (almost immediately) will be from a group of vultures called MidAtlantik Auto Parts. Stay away from them, they are NOT a reputable firm and will tell you that they have your part in stock and just need a couple of days to strip it and get it ready. They will then look up the part on a national recycling database, contact the yard that actually has it in stock and (eventually) have it drop-shipped to you after they have marked it up by about 400% If you want to go the recycled route, go to the recycling yard nearest to you that had a good reputation - he will have access to, probably, the same nationwide database and I can pretty much guess that he will be a lot more honest, forthcoming and less expensive than MidAtlantik

Last edited by ctjailer; January 11th, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
Old January 12th, 2019, 9:15 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 68 Likes on 66 Posts

1. Look up part# here: https://www.gmpartsonline.net/auto-p...vrolet/tracker
2. Google part#.
Example results: Buy GM 91175634 Pawl, genuine OEM part

Last edited by L84sky; January 12th, 2019 at 9:38 AM. Reason: Added info