TrailBlazer 2002-2009
2023- The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

08 trailblazer brakes

Search this Thread

Old January 10th, 2012, 9:19 PM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 08 trailblazer brakes

yesterday i turned in my 08 trailblazer to have the stabilitrak replaired. While driving it home tonight I had all but lost my brakes. has anyone had this issue? If you have any input it would be greatly appreciated.
Old January 11th, 2012, 5:33 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> am_obrien78,

I have researched your vehicle and there are currently no known brake issues on 2008 Trailblazer vehicles. Could you please describe what happened? Did the fail completely? How were you able to stop? Have you taken the vehicle back in for an inspection for this issue. I'm curious if the recent repair and brake issues are related.

If you would like, I may be able to offer additional information regarding your vehicle, if you PM me your VIN number.

I look forward to your reply.

Louis
GM Customer Service