TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Electrical issues?

Search this Thread

Old October 8th, 2018, 7:39 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical issues?

I have an 06 Trailblazer and over the weekend I discovered what I thought was my tailgate and rear window not unlocking when I tried with my remote or using the door switch. I had this problem last year which turned out to be the mechanism just sticking and binding which I was able to fix so I assumed this was happening again. However before I had a chance to start working on anything I discovered my rear wiper, rear washer and rear defogger weren't working and my license plate light wasn't either. I have also noticed my radio is not staying on after the vehicle is turned off like it normally does as it's shutting off as soon as the ignition is turned off. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Old October 8th, 2018, 9:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Start with fuses under hood and interior. Pay attention to accessory fuses, memory fuses, and lighting fuses. The two are probably not related. Also verify the rear harness where it goes into the rear hatch. That is most likely cause of all your rear issues.