TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

How to fix speakers with no sound

Search this Thread

Old June 27th, 2018, 3:26 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to fix speakers with no sound

I have no sound in my rear speakers and only highs coming out of both front speakers. At times only highs coming out of my driver side. Please help. I have heard amp. and also bad speakers. Any ideas?
Old July 4th, 2018, 11:38 AM
CF Active Member

Most likily it is bad speakers. GM used garbage $10 chinese speakers in these and they will eventually go bad . I have replaced all 4 of mine with quality Pioneer speakers and have never had another problem .
Old August 4th, 2018, 6:13 PM
CF Beginner

Depends on the audio system you have installed in the TB. I have the Bose 'Professional' version, which only has 2 line input, so the volume of the back speakers can not be controlled separately. So make sure you listen to them and not determine they don't work based on the fader.

I removed the rear speakers and cleaned up the connections, the 2 ohm resistance of the Bose speakers was correct outside the connector, but not on the inside. Just some cleaning spray and some fresh solder did the trick for me.