TrailBlazer 2002-2009
2023- The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Looking for a part number/name

Search this Thread

Old March 19th, 2018 | 11:07 AM
CF Beginner

Default Looking for a part number/name

I recently picked up a 2005 Trailblazer EXT. It is sound both mechanically and in body, but the interior needs some work. One obvious issue when I was looking over the interior was a few cuts in the carpet in front of the 2nd row seats. Going from a couple of openings there, I have guessed that these are for rear HVAC floor vents. I have looked online for confirmation, but the only thing I have found remotely close was when ordering new floor mats I was asked if the 2nd row had floor vents or not. I have looked on gmpartsdirect, gmpartspro and a few other sites trying to find the missing piece that used to cover this area. This morning I finally found a parts breakdown illustration on one site that showed the assembly, but did not list a part number or name for the piece itself, just for various mounting hardware that goes with it and other parts of the rear HVAC. Does anyone know what part name I should be using for searching for this piece or do I need to go junkyard diving to find a replacement?

Thanks.