TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Rear ac problem.

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2017, 9:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear ac problem.

Hello, I'm new to this site and can't quite find anyone that has the same issue as me. I bought a 2003 Chevy trailblazer ext with the inline 6 4x4. My family loves the car and it's been a good car for us, the ac went out altogether the other day and the car ran like crap but after doing a lot of digging ran across a video that said the clean out the throttle body. Did that a few hours ago and the ac finalllllly works in the front and runs great. The problem now is in the rear, I found that if I pull the 30 amp fuse out of the blower motor and barely press it back in the blower motor will work on all speeds but if I push the fuse all the way in the blower will stop running. I figured maybe some kind of bad connection? Not really sure what to make of it. Any help would be much appreciated. Let me know if any other detail is needed, I've only had the car for about a year so still finding my around the car.