Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevy Truck, SUV & Vans > TrailBlazer
Reload this Page >

TPMS shows "0" but pressure is Ok and sensor is working

Notices
TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

TPMS shows "0" but pressure is Ok and sensor is working

Old July 1st, 2019, 10:22 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TPMS shows "0" but pressure is Ok and sensor is working

Hello!

I have a Trailblazer 2007 LTZ 4x4. the light of the TPMS is steady On, with " low pressure" message, the Front Right tire Shows "0 psi", (the rest of the all 3 tires are ok) I checked the pressure and its ok... then month later i replaced the sensor at that tire with another one OEM. After installed and did the relearn process (definflating the 4 tires etc, and the horn sounded for the 4 tires) the problem is the same!, that tire shows "0". What can be the problem? please help!

Thank you!
Old July 1st, 2019, 5:09 PM
CF Junior Member

I would switch the tire/wheel with the left front, relearn it and see if it follows, or stays at the RF location.
Old July 1st, 2019, 7:19 PM
CF Active Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

You may also have a code stored in the TPM. This isn't visible through your typical OBDII scanner. I use the Hyper Tough HT 200 from Wal-Mart to read all the modules. Great little device.
Old July 2nd, 2019, 5:03 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Oldcat View Post
I would switch the tire/wheel with the left front, relearn it and see if it follows, or stays at the RF location.
i did another relearn process, and the next day after driving 1 mile the problem was fixed!

Thank you!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: