TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Trouble with transponder

Search this Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 8:55 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trouble with transponder

Hello

I have a Trailblazer LTZ-04, I parked it for a week ago and when i was going to start it today the following problem accord. when i turned the key to start the car the only thing that happened was a relay that clicked, pluss that the security light illuminates and stayed on. There is no other issue then that evrything else is working.

I took my diagnostic tool Autell Maxicheck Pro EU. I used the master key and i got the following code: B3055 No transponder modulation/no transponder.

I have tried to relearn the masterkey with this steps:

1. Turn to the on position without starting the engine.
2. wait approximately 10 min.
3. Turn off the ignition and wait 5 sec.

I have repeated the steps 3 times with no success. the security light illuminates still.

I have then got a new key PK3+ that matches the car.I have tried to relearn that key aswell with no results more then the security light start to flash instead to have illumination. When i run the diagnostic tool with this key the following code appears: B3060 Unprogammed Transponder Identification code recieved.

How should i go on with this problem? is there anyone that has a solution i would be grateful.