Traverse Chevrolet's full size Crossover. Introduced in the model year 2009, the Traverse is a stylish and highly fuel efficient cross between a powerful SUV and a spacious minivan.

2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Platform: Lambda

MyLink Infotainment Center rebooting on 2016 Traverse

Search this Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 11:30 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyLink Infotainment Center rebooting on 2016 Traverse

Hi all, I came across these forums as I was searching because my MyLink Infotainment center has been having issues and rebooting (my latest issue) on my 2016 Traverse LTZ. First, they replaced a module because the OnStar was not working as well, then they had to replace the radio because it started to freak out and freeze up after the OnStar was fixed. Now it reboots itself almost every single time I get into the car and sometimes even multiple times back to back. I have been into the dealer several times trying to get this fixed or troubleshot with all the different issues. It seems they expect me to just 'deal with it'!

Has anyone else had issues and been able to get a resolution? It's really annoying that it reboots all the time. I can anticipate it most of the time as no buttons or anything will respond when it gets ready to reboot.