Traverse Chevrolet's full size Crossover. Introduced in the model year 2009, the Traverse is a stylish and highly fuel efficient cross between a powerful SUV and a spacious minivan.

2014 Chevrolet Traverse
Platform: Lambda

MyLink Reboot Issue with iPhone X and 2015 LTZ Traverse

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2017, 9:32 PM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyLink Reboot Issue with iPhone X and 2015 LTZ Traverse

Just as described in this forum: https://chevroletforum.com/forum/tahoe-suburban-25/2015-chevy-suburban-mylink-reboot-issue-68139/

Brand new iPhone X and 2015 LTZ Traverse purchased two weeks ago. Car is paired via bluetooth to my iphone. When driving, the speakers will "pop" and then the MyLink screen goes black. The CD Player re-boots and then the system comes back on-line (takes 20-30seconds).

I've lost phone calls over this (I'm on the phone for work). In general it is very annoying and distracting. The re-boot happens 5-10 times per hour. Has made my short experience with Chevrolet/GM thus far sub-par.

I've taken the car back to the dealership (Filmore, CA) and they were not able to fix. Told me it was an issue with my iPhone. At the time I had the iPhone 6S so I shelled out $1,000+ for the iPhone X expecting it to solve the issue. It didn't.

Please let me know if there is a solution. Need this resolved ASAP.
Old December 18th, 2017, 5:08 PM
CF Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Every company was having a lot of Bluetooth issues this year