Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

GraceNote and MyLink

Search this Thread

Old March 4th, 2014, 7:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GraceNote and MyLink SUCK.

Gracenote pretty much sucks as far as supplying Album Art for my music that is on USB and CD. The only time that the album art shows up is when I load music that was Auto Ripped from Amazon purchases. It's not like I'm listening to obscure music unless you consider albums like the Led Zeppelin 4 disc set obscure. Anyone else having this problem?

Something else I noticed. The MyLink on the 2014 Malibu is a lot easier to use and has the convenience of Movie times and Gas prices as Icons already on the screen instead of having to search for them on the Navigation System. Why isn't this on the supposedly higher luxury Impala?

Last edited by RickInKy; March 4th, 2014 at 8:33 AM.
Old March 4th, 2014, 8:41 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW, all the music loaded on the flash drive has all the CD info including Album Art. Everything shows up when the flash drive and CDs are played on my computer, but I get nothing except with the Amazon purchases.