Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2023 Suburban High Country owners manual

Search this Thread

Old July 6th, 2023, 11:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2023 Suburban High Country owners manual

Has anyone gotten an owners manual with their 2023 Suburban? Or one for the rear seat entertainment feature?

Secondly, has anyone found a viable solution that would permit young children to watch their DVDs using the RSE?

Lastly, has anyone found any work arounds for chevy’s subscription abomination for connected services or getting the nav system to work without yet another Att data plan? I was completely caught off guard when I learned harsh reality of what a turkey the nav system and the $2000 RSE is and how greedy GM has gotten to non-customer centric.

I must have missed any of the reviews about my above complains otherwise I would made an alternate decision. It took nearly 2 years to get this Sub and my dealer that I bought from for 40 years was swamped by constraints (option and model) that often ended up as “not this model year” as well as no allocations for most vehicles. Additionally, my dealer changed owners who changed the dealership culture for the worse( long story).

Other than that, it’s a real beast: longer, higher, wider, lots of front/second row/third row legroom, lots of safety tech, love the stowable seats, configurable dash, killer 420hp engine, but the crème de la crème is the performance exhaust. I have no idea if it adds performance but it sounds terrific!’

Thanks in advance for any help/guidance/opinions.

Regards,
Chris