Go Back   Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Current Chevy Trucks, SUV's, Crossovers & Vans > Tahoe & Suburban
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageUsed CarsVendors TSB & Recalls
Search
Welcome to Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2011, 01:41 PM
CF Beginner

Default service tire monitoring system?

tryed relearning tires but still is coming up on message board.also tps light is on and the meassage board reads front left--- front right---- etc.any help would be appreciated.
Register today for free or log-in if already registered to remove this ad!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
CF Veteran

Have you checked the fuse for the Remote Control Door Lock Receiver (RCDLR)? If it's not the fuse, you may need to take it in for service. There're TSBs concerning the RCDLR on your vehicle.
Old 03-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Official GM Rep

GMLouisFischer

utz, Have you gotten this issue resolved yet?

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 03-23-2011, 02:56 PM
CF Active Member

turn off the engine. Turn key back in ACC position, DIC set to relearn tire position. Start with front left - deflate for 10-15 sec. unless u hear horn once. Then continue front right, rear right and rear left unless u hear horn twice.
Turn key OFF and start your engine. Should be OK now.
If not, go to dealership to check with scanner.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

My Service tire Monitor System light came on and so i took it to the dealership for them to check it out while i was getting my oil changed. It was toward closing hours so he told me i needed to bring back the next day and leave it....so i did...it has been a week now. They changed the module so it is now showing the PSI in the tires, but the service light is still coming on...manager said he has been on phone with gm for a couple days now and still cant figure it out, and gm has never seen this problem.. he said that that they dont know what to do and it may be ready next week. Any ideas??? hopefully something simple but its getting a little rediculous. It was almost like the manager was asking me if i knew what it could be?? Anything would be helpful. Thanks
Old 03-08-2013, 12:40 PM
Official GM Rep

GMLouisFischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleonard View Post
My Service tire Monitor System light came on and so i took it to the dealership for them to check it out while i was getting my oil changed. It was toward closing hours so he told me i needed to bring back the next day and leave it....so i did...it has been a week now. They changed the module so it is now showing the PSI in the tires, but the service light is still coming on...manager said he has been on phone with gm for a couple days now and still cant figure it out, and gm has never seen this problem.. he said that that they dont know what to do and it may be ready next week. Any ideas??? hopefully something simple but its getting a little rediculous. It was almost like the manager was asking me if i knew what it could be?? Anything would be helpful. Thanks
Cleonard,

Iím sorry you are experiencing this issue. Please keep us posted of the results.

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old 03-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Cleonard: Welcome to the forum.

What year is your truck?
2010 Sheer Silver Tahoe LTZ (all options but sunroof, power boards), GM (body color flaps, rear console, 3rd row mat, 2-Way Remote, chrome gas door, Esky rack), Eagle Eye LED tails, SLP dual tip exhaust, Silver bow-ties/rear wiper, Catch-All mats, AlphaTherm washer fluid heater, Putco chrome mirror covers, silver calipers, board chrome trim, tint, GMPP Major Guard

2007 Black Tahoe LTZ (Sold),
(GM flaps-$15, Lund Step Tubes-$80-For Sale)
Old 03-08-2013, 08:32 PM

Tags
04, chevrolet, chevy, disable, fuse, mesage, monitor, monitoring, service, silverado, suburban, system, tahoe, tire, tps