Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Warning , turn signal and parking sensor sound not working on Tahoe LS 07

Search this Thread

Old April 2nd, 2014, 2:04 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning , turn signal and parking sensor sound not working on Tahoe LS 07

Dears
I have problem with my warning sound warning system....recently I made an accident while reversing as the parking system sound was too low
Radio and CD player is working, but the front left-side door speakers are not working.
By searching net I found the following post (http://www.justanswer.com/chevy/28jc...007-chevy.html)
and it was mentioned that this problem was experienced by several owners of Tahoe 2007 and the cause of this problem is the wire connections at the radio amplifier... A technical bulletin was released for this issue. The bulletin says that the amplifier is located below the front central consul...

The problem that my Tahoe LS has a jumbseat and not central consul.
How i can locate the amplifier that is if my LS Tahoe has one (no bose amplifier as I think in the LS models)???
Old April 10th, 2014, 10:56 AM
CF Active Member

Sorry to hear about your speaker problems. The LS model does not have a separate amplifier. The amplifier is used to run the Bose systems. I would suggest that you look at replacing the speakers in your truck, as it is a common a complaint that speakers are too quiet. Your local stereo shop will have many choices for replacement speakers. They will be able to provide you with a number of suggestions.

You could also try and wiggle the wire for the door speaker while the door is open to make sure that there isn't a short in the wiring. However, I expect that it is a speaker problem.
Old June 26th, 2017, 6:05 PM
CF Beginner

Hey there,
So I came across this as I am also dealing with this issue on a new (used) truck i bought. I was backing in after the 3 hour drive to get the truck when I noticed the sensors wear not sounding...then it clicked that my blinker had not been making the noise the whole drive, and 3 of the 4 speakers were low or not working. Suggestions???